Today is the big day! We’ve worked very hard during last few weeks, but now we can show you a 2.0 version of our XBOX 360 Emulator!
We’ve fixed all known bugs and troubles and also added some great features!
- new, AWESOME resolution added – 1280x1024px
- ISO-loader is now even faster!
- our XBOX 360 Emulator now supports one-core computers up to 1024×768 resolution
- all crashes fixed!
|Mirror 1: (Mediafire)||Mirror 2: (Hotfile)|
Several last updates were concentrated on fixing bugs. Today’s update is different!
- test-demo of 1024×768 resolution included (full version will come with 2.0 version)
- ISO files now load faster
- 640×480 finally works perfectly on one-core computers (other resolutions soon)
After many mails from users of our software, we decided to look at the ISO loader – we’ve never had troubles with it, but many people had. It proved that really small piece of code was guilty. We just changed the type of variable and now it should works perfectly.
This is the only change in this update. You can download new version below, or use a built-in downloader.
Hello! Today we are coming with a fresh update! The changes in the new version of XBOX 360 Emulator aren’t big, but useful:
- fixed troubles with 800×600 resolution
- better working on one-core computers (still some troubles)
- no new features added
Hello! Welcome to our new site! Today we’ve released the new version of our XBOX 360 Emulator! We’ve fixed several bugs and added 800×600 resolution (before only 640×480). We hope that you will enjoy our work.